6. Make videos in support of moving our country to 100% renewable energy. Post the video and tag your elected officials on social media.
7. Learn about the impact of transportation on our climate. Make a plan for how to incorporate more walking and biking into your family’s daily life — and more public transit once we get past “social distancing.”
Taking part in an energy-saving challenge to keep unused lights off.
36. Take action to support the Land and Water Conservation Fund, which is the nation’s most successful federal land conservation and recreation program. (You can send the email or use it as a template for a letter to Congress.)
Painting from memories of a visit to Devil's Tower National Monument.
Learn about and protect birds, bees and other wildlife
Help protect the places we love, the values we share
In our emails, sent once or twice a week, you'll receive:
• alerts on new threats to Washington's environment
• opportunities to join other Washingtonians on urgent actions
• updates on the decisions that impact our environment
• resources to help you create a cleaner, greener future